M sure you must be having cute drawings on your fridge, walls, car covers and everywhere. Not only kids practice creativity at home, they do it at school and day care.
What to do with kids artwork? Here are some simple solutions.
- You can hang art work on wall. Now a days you get plastic tags for hanging.
- Make a collage and frame it on wall.
- Kid’s art work is best for gift wrapping.
- Share their art work online.
- Get it published from online photo services like shutter fly.
- Mail it to grandma or uncle. I will be glad if I receive drawing done by my nephew or niece.
- Or you can make a greeting card out of it.
Hope you all like my post...